sexta-feira, 5 de agosto de 2011

A day at the nude beach

Tambaba beach is about 30km away from where I live. Known by many around the world, the beach held an international naturist meeting two years ago. So, willing to make the most of the rest of my holidays I just woke up as early as I could, had breakfast, got my camera and went straight to the beach. It took 40 minutes to get there but I was in no hurry. 



This kid helps his father sell fruits by the roadside. 

On arriving on the beach you have this lovely view from above. It is important to point out that the beach is split into two different areas. The first one is the so-called option area where you don’t have to take your clothes off to get in. The second area, however, you MUST take your clothes off to get in. Moreover, a man needs to be with a woman to be able to enter the nude side. Men unaccompanied simply can’t go in.  



It was so quiet over there. I walked for hours without seeing one single person.  I was great to be on my own with this tremendous feeling of freedom completely away from the city. It was truly fantastic, besides, I was badly needing it! 





                                                 Walking around with my camera
 


                                                       Nude part – Main entrance 

                                                                 Cool souvenir


Um comentário:

  1. Thanks for coming by my blog--come back again. Your photos of the beach are lovely--what a beautiful place to spend some quiet time to renew and refresh your soul. Mickie :)

    ResponderExcluir