quinta-feira, 11 de abril de 2013

Photographing

Here are some of the pictures I took from the car on my way to Natal some time ago. I was with a good friend who unfortunately passed away shortly after this trip. I did have a whale of a time in Natal city. The place is so beautiful but just as hot as it is here. No surprise since it is in the Northeast part of the country. Those who love photographing I truly recommend the Northeast Part of Brazil, you’ll find  countless different places for pictures, great landscape and very friendly people.

It took us around three hours to get to the first hotel. It was a great hotel and because it wasn’t the peak tourist season it was quite inexpensive too. Photographing is certainly one of my big passions and nothings gives me more pleasure than go out with my camera and spend hours looking for the perfect shot. 












Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário