quarta-feira, 9 de outubro de 2013

Back to my dear pictures

After several months away I am finally back to my normal life. I have been both too busy and too lazy to go out for some pictures. It was also winter time here so the weather wasn't so good. Now it is much more beautiful but much hotter too but at least I can go out with my camera without fearing some rain.

Last weekend, I spent some time with my wife on the beach. It was fantastic, great weather, nice conversation so everything was perfect. Here are some pictures we took from the beach. 

I am about to buy a new camera so more and more pictures will pop up this summer.







4 comentários:

  1. Great photos, I am envious you are heading into summer, we are finished summer now & actually headed towards a long winter. Next month will be freezing! Good luck on your next camera, may it bring you many awesome photographs. : )

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Yeah, summer is great but most of the times it is too hot which make things rather uncomfortable. I remember this one time when I had this "brilliant" idea to play tennis in summer so I played for nearly four hours under the midday sun and as a result I was left with this intense headache for almost 3 days.

    What camera are you using now?

    thanks for your comments...
    have a lovely day

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Imagebloke, I guess we both have to live with extremes in weather, our winters can get so cold & bitter that it really makes life miserable. On the other hand we live near mountains & in one day a warm swoop of air can warm us up tremendously! What camera am I using, I am using a 16mp Sony a57 with my current favorite lens, 18-135 mm.
      Have a great week.

      Excluir
  3. Thanks for answering. I guess you're right about the weather. Although it is truly beautiful in summer here it is also very dangerous if one is exposed to the sun for longer periods of time without the necessary preventive measures which is quite common among tourists. I am thinking about a new camera but I then I face some challenges, lack of zoom power and better quality or lots of zoom with lower image quality.

    have a nice day

    ResponderExcluir